BMW 635 Group A car. Original, period 1983 car with history. Originally purchased by Giuseppe Briozzo and raced throughout 1983 along with Urs Knecht, Hans-Rudolf Stalder and Georges Bosshard in ETCC
- Full bare shell rebuild over the winter of 2017/18
- Fully stripped to a bare shell. The original aluminium roll cage was removed and then the shell dipped
- A new T45 cage was then installed and fully sprayed inside and out white. The livery is as the car was raced at Donington 500 in 1983
- The original engine has had a full rebuild, ARP rod bolts, up-rated cam followers fitted, produced over 300bhp on the dyno
- New 100 litre fuel cell with dry break re-fuelling
- New seat, harness and fire extinguisher
- Air jacks
- Full HTP homologation papers
- Donington National lap time: 1.19.1
Ideal for numerous race series/Championships such as Motor Racing Legends, Heritage Touring Cup etc
This is a truly stunning and very competitive car.
Geoff Steel Racing can also provide trackside support as an arrive and drive package if required.